3. Fabrication and characterization of acid soluble collagen stabilized Pickering emulsions. Food Hydrocolloids, 2020,106:105875
4. Development and characterization of pickering emulsion stabilized by zein/ corn fifiber gum (CFG) complex colloidal particles. Food Hydrocolloids, 2019,91:204-213
5. Physical stability, microstructure and micro-rheological properties of water-in-oil-in-water (W/O/W) emulsions stabilized by porcine gelatin. Food Chemistry, 2018, 253:63-70.
6. Effect of protein molecules and MgCl2 in the water phase on the dilational rheology of polyglycerol polyricinoleate molecules adsorbed at the soy oil-water interface. Food Hydrocolloids, 2017,73:194-202
7. Impact of the release rate of magnesium ions in multiple emulsions (water-in-oil-in-water) containing BSA on the resulting physical properties and microstructure of soy protein gel. Food Chemistry, 2017,220:452-459.
8. Effect of magnesium salt concentration in water-in-oil emulsions on the physical properties and microstructure of tofu. Food Chemistry, 2016,201:197-204
9. Preparation and characterization of W/O/W double emulsions containing MgCl2. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 2018, 39(3):349-355