1. R. Cao, Y. Kobayashi, A. Nonaka, Y. Miyata, K. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, T. Matsui. NMR spectroscopic and quantum mechanical analyses of enhanced solubilization of hesperidin by theasinensin A. Pharm. Res. 2015, 32, 2301-2309.
2. R. Cao, A. Nonaka, F. Komura, T. Matsui. Application of diffusion ordered-1H-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy to quantify sucrose in beverages. Food Chem. 2015, 171, 8–12.
3. R. Cao, F. Komura, A. Nonaka, T. Kato, J. Fukumashi, T. Matsui. Quantitative analysis of D-(+)-glucose in fruit juices using diffusion ordered-1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Anal. Sci. 2014, 30, 383–388.
4. R. Cao, C. Ren, Z. Li. The effects of different inactivation treatments on the storage properties and sensory quality of naked oat. Food Bioprocess Tech. 2012, 5, 1853–1859.
5. R. Cao, Q. Lin, C. Ren, Z. Li. Effects of different inactivation treatment on oat flavor and quality. Transactions of the CSAE. 2010, 26, 378–382.
6. Z. Zhou, X. Ren, F. Wang, J. Li, X. Si, R. Cao, R. Yang, P. Strappe, C. Blanchard. High pressure processing manipulated buckwheat antioxidant activity, anti-adipogenic properties and starch digestibility. J Cereal Sci. 2015, 66, 31–36
Kyushu Analytical Chemistry Award for Young Researchers