1. Xiaowei Zhang, Qixing Jiang, Yanshun Xu, Wenshui Xia(*). Effects of washing and membrane removal pretreatments on the antioxidant properties of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) protein hydrolysates produced by in vitro digestion. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2017, 52: 1260-1268.
2. Xiaowei Zhang, Xi Huang, Meihu Ma(*). Role of phosphorylation of phosvitin in the phase transformation of mineralization. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2017, 101: 712-718.
3. Xiaowei Zhang, Fang Geng, Xi Huang, Meihu Ma(*). Calcium binding characteristics and structural changes of phosvitin. Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, 2016, 159: 76-81.
4. Xiaowei Zhang, Fang Geng, Xi Huang, Meihu Ma(*). Acceleration of the initial phase transformation of mineralization by phosvitin. Journal of Crystal Growth, 2015, 409: 44-50.
5. Xiaowei Zhang, Ning Qiu, Fang Geng, Meihu Ma(*). Simply and effectively preparing high-purity phosvitin using polyethylene glycol and anion-exchange chromatography. Journal of Separation Science, 2011, 34(22): 295-3301.
6. Fang Yang, Wenshui Xia(*), Xiaowei Zhang, Yanshun Xu, Qixing Jiang. A comparison of endogenous and microbial proteolytic activities during fast fermentation of silver carp inoculated with Lactobacillus plantarum. Food Chemistry, 2016, 207: 86-92.
7. Chunyan Li, Fang Geng, Xi Huang, Meihu Ma(*), Xiaowei Zhang. Phosvitin phosphorus is involved in chicken embryo bone formation through dephosphorylation. Poultry Science, 2014, 93(12): 3065-3072.