Yifulou Building, College of Food Engineering & Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, TEDA, Tianjin, 300457, China
Dr. Ting Du is a lecturer of the college of Food Engineering and Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology. Dr. Du completed Bachelor Degree in the ShanXi Normal University at 2013, and then finished Doctor Degrees from Huazhong Agricultural University at 2018. Since Sept. 2018, Dr. Du is employed by Tianjin University of Science & Technology.
Preparation of functional nanomaterials, antiviral and antibacterial research based on nanomaterials
1. Ting Du, Jiangong Liang, Nan Dong, Jian Lu, Yiying Fu, Liurong Fang, Shaobo Xiao and Heyou Han. Ag2S nanoclusters inhibit coronavirus proliferation through blockage of viral RNA synthesis and budding. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 4369-4378.(IF: 8.097)
2.Ting Du, Jiangong Liang, Nan Dong, Lin Liu, Liurong Fang, Shaobo Xiao and Heyou Han. Carbon dots as inhibitors of virus by activation of type I interferon response. Carbon 2016, 110, 278-285. (IF: 6.337)
3.Ting Du, Kaimei Cai, Heyou Han, Liurong Fang, Jiangong Liang, Shaobo Xiao. Probing the interactions of CdTe quantum dots with pseudorabies virus. Sci. Rep. 2015, 5, 16043. (IF: 5.228)
4.Sun Long1, Ting Du1, Chao Hu, Juanni Chen, Jian Lu, Zhicheng Lu, and Heyou Han. Antibacterial activity of graphene oxide/g-C3N4 composite through photocatalytic disinfection under visible light. ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 8693-8701. (IF: 5.951, co-author)
5. Ting Du, Nan Dong, Liurong Fang,Jian Lu, Jing Bi, Shaobo Xiao and Heyou Han. Multi-site inhibitors for enteric coronavirus: antiviral cationic carbon dots based on curcumin. ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 2018, 1, 5451-5459.
6. Ting Du, Jian Lu, Lingzhi Liu, Nan Dong, Liurong Fang, Shaobo Xiao and Heyou Han. Antiviral activity of graphene oxide-silver nanocomposites by preventing viral entry and activation of antiviral innate immune response. ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2018, 1, 1286-1293.
7. Wei Xu, Ting Du, Chaoyong Xu, Heyou Han, Jiangong Liang, Shaobo Xiao. Evaluation of biological toxicity of CdTe quantum dots with different coating reagents according to protein expression of engineering Escherichia coli. J. Nanomater. 2015.
8. Na Chen, Pei Zhu, Ting Du, Kai Han, Dang Wang, Jianfeng Ye, Shaobo Xiao, XiaozhouYe, Yun Wang. Preparation of modified konjac glucomannan nanoparticles and their application as vaccine adjuvants to promote ovalbumin-induced immune response in mice. Pharm. Res. 2018, 35, 105.
9. Nan Dong, Liurong Fang, Yang Hao, Liu Han, Puxian Fang, Ting Du, Dang Wang and Shaobo Xiao. Isolation, genome characterization and pathogenicity of a Chinese porcine deltacoronavirus strain CHN-HN-2014. Vet. Microbiol. 2016, 196, 98-106.
Copyright : College of Food Engineering and Biotechnology All Rights Reserved;