Yifulou Building, College of Food Engineering & Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, TEDA, Tianjin, 300457, China
Dr Ye Chen is a Professor, Director of the Food Science Experiment Center, Tianjin University of Science and Technology. Dr Ye Chen graduated from Agricultural College, Agriculture and Forestry Engineering Department, University of Tsukuba, Japan, receiving the degree of Ph. D. Agriculture specialist in 2002, Dr. Chen worked as a postdoctoral fellow in National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, Japan, from 2002 to 2004, Dr. Chen returned from Japan in 2002, and employed by Tianjin University of Science & Technology as a professor. He published over 100 scientific papers, and served as a member of editor board for 3 international journals.
1. Study on the plant protein (corn protein, soybean protein) agglomeration mechanism and preparation technology of the bio-material (tissue support) based on the plant protein;
2. High value utilization technology (fermentation method) of agricultural products (rice bran and soybean residue);
3. High wet materials (soybean residue, fruit and vegetable slag) extrusion blasting, extraction, drying integration processing technology and equipment development.
1．Ye Chen, 2006, Preparation of acetylated starch/bagasse fiber composites by extrusion, Transactions of the ASABE, 49 (1): 85-90.
2．Ye Chen, Zhengya Zhang, Yutaka Ishikawa and Takaaki Maekawa, 2002, Mechanical properties and water resistance of an acetylated starch- based plastic, Transactions of the ASAE, 45 (4):1051-1056.
3．Ye Chen, Ishikawa Yutaka, Zhang Zhenya and Maekawa Takaaki, 2004, Properties of the extruded acetylated starch plastic filled with cellulose acetate, 2003, Transactions of the ASAE, 46(4):1167-1173.
4．Ye Chen, Zhengya Zhang, Yutaka Ishikawa and Takaaki Maekawa, 2002, Production of starch-based biodegradable plastics reinforced with bagasse fiber, Journal of the Society of Agricultural Structures, 32 (4):177-184.
5．Ye CHEN, Zhengya ZHANG and Takaaki MAEKAWA, 1999, Development of the starch-based biodegradable plastic, Biosystem Studies 2 (2):187-191.
7．Ye Chen, DuYue，2007,Tensile properties and water resistance of extruded zein films, Industrial Crops and Products, 56(2), 89-96.
8. Yun Lu, Zhongzhi Lu and Ye Chen, 2008, Bioactivity Changes in Stale Rice after Fermentation with Cordyceps sinensis, JOURNAL OF BI OSCI ENCE AND BI OENGI NE ERING, 106(2), 188–193.
9. Zhao Ruijuan, Chen Ye, Luo Yin, 2009,Technology of Hydrolyzing Pumpkin with Controllable Enzymatic Method & Functional Assessment of the Corresponding Hydrolysis Product, PROCEEDINGS OF 2009 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF NATURAL PRODUCTS AND TRADITIONAL MEDICINE (ICNPTM' 09), 272-275.
11. Xiujuan Li, Ye Chen, Qingdai Liu, 2011, Study on Antibacterial Substances Extraxted from Natto, Advanced Materials Research, 236, 2615-2618.
12. Ye Chen, Ran Ye, Luo Yin, Ning Zhang，2014, Novel blasting extrusion processing improved the physicochemical properties of soluble dietary fiber from soybean residue and in vivo evaluation, Journal of Food Engineering, 119(4):1-8.
13. Ye Chen, Ran Ye, Xiuming Lia, Junyu Wang, 2013, Preparation and characterization of extruded thermoplasticzein–poly(propylene carbonate) film, Industrial Crops and Products, 49, 81– 87
14.Ye Chen, Ran Ye, Jun Liu, 2013, Understanding of dispersion and aggregation of suspensions of zein nanoparticles in aqueous alcohol solutions after thermal treatment, Industrial Crops and Products, 50, 764– 770.
15. Ye Chen, Ran Ye, Jun Liu,2014, Effect of different concentrations of ethanol and isopropanol on physicochemical properties of zein-based films, Industrial Crops and Products, 53, 140– 147.
16. Jiaofei Wang, Gao Chen,Yong Han,Ye Chen* & Ran Ye, 2014, Enhancement of the yield of c-aminobutyric acid by Aspergillus oryzae and antioxidant activities of rice bran through explosion puffing processing, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 49(5):1420-1424.
17. Ye Chen, Ran Ye* & Yan Wang，2014，Acid-soluble and pepsin-soluble collagens from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) skin: a comparative study on physicochemical properties, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 50(1):186-193
18. Ye Chen, Ran Ye, Junyu Wang, 2014, Effect of voltage on the mechanical and water resistance properties of zein film by electrophoretic deposition, Food and Bioprocess Technology，8(2):486-491.
19. Xiaoguang Yan, Ran Ye, Ye Chen,2015, Blasting extrusion processing: The increase of soluble dietary fiber content and extraction of soluble-fiber polysaccharides from wheat bran, Food Chemistry, 180, 106–115.
20. Ang Gao, Xiaoguang Yan, Xingyang Xu, Ran Ye, Ye Chen, 2015, Physicochemical and Bioactive Properties of Soluble Dietary Fibers from Blasting Extrusion Processing (BEP)-Extruded Carrot Residues, Food and Bioprocess Technology，8(2):486-491
21. Ye Chen, Ran Ye & Hui Xu，2016，Physicochemical Properties of Zein-based Films by Electrophoretic Deposition Using Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Electrodes: Vertical and Horizontal Electric Fields, International Journal of Food Properties，19(5),945-957.
22. Shuang Dong, Ang Gao,Hui Xu, Ye Chen, 2017, Effects of Dielectric Barrier Discharges (DBD) Cold Plasma Treatment on Physicochemical and Structural Properties of Zein Powders, Food and Bioprocess Technology,10(3), 434-444.
23.XuWang,AngGao,YueChen,XiaoyuanZhang,ShuhongLi,YeChen⁎2017，Preparation of cucumber seed peptide-calcium chelate by liquid state fermentation and its characterization，Food Chemistry，229，487-494
25. Hui Ji, Shuang Dong, Fei Han, Yuntong Li, Guiyun Chen, Ling Li,Ye Chen, 2017, Effects of Dielectric Barrier Discharge (DBD) Cold Plasma Treatment on Physicochemical and Functional Properties of Peanut Protein, Food Bioprocess Technology,
26. Shuang Dong, Ang Gao, Yu Zhao, Yun-tong Li, Ye Chen, 2017, Characterization of physicochemical and structural properties of atmospheric cold plasma (ACP) modified zein, Food and Bioproducts Processing,1 0 6, 65–74.
27. Shuang Dong, Jian-ming Wang, Li-min Cheng, Yan-li Lu, Shu-hong Li, and Ye Chen, 2017, Behavior of Zein in Aqueous Ethanol under Atmospheric Pressure Cold Plasma Treatment, Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry, 65, 7352−736.
28. Ang Gao, Shuang Dong, Xu Wang, Shuhong Li, Ye Chen, 2018, Preparation, characterization and calcium release evaluation in vitro of casein phosphopeptides-soluble dietary fibers copolymers as calcium delivery system，Food Chemistry 245, 262–269.
Copyright : College of Food Engineering and Biotechnology All Rights Reserved;